The JCC offers soccer and futsal (indoor soccer) for children from ages 1-17, through the Liverpool FC program. All coaching is by nationally licensed A & B level coaches. Both recreational and competitive programs are available.
More information: Erin Guèdenet, email@example.com or 408.357.7480.
Soccer: Spring Classes & Leagues
Soccer Mini Academy (ages 3.5- 5 years)
Our goal is to start future soccer players at a young age and have them at the club all the way up to college. The mini-academy sessions teach soccer fundamentals, including SAQ (Speed, Agility, Quickness) work, technical ball skills, small-sided play and lots and lots of FUN!! Please note: Fees are based on the child's JCC membership status, not on the parent's membership status.
Ages 3.5-5 years
*No class 4/12, 4/16 Match on 3/26 will be at 9:00am.
Instructional League Outdoor Soccer (ages Under 6 to Under 10)
Each week players will have a 1-hour training session on Wednesdays and a 1 hour scrimmage/match on Sundays. Nationally licensed coaches from Liverpool Football Club IAA Bay Area. Players are divided into Under 6, Under 8, and Under 10 age groups. Based on registrations, players will also be separated into girls/boys groups if possible. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
* No class 4/12, 4.16 Match on 3/26 will be at 9:00am.
* No class 4/12, 4/16 Match on 3/26 will be at 9:00am.
* No class 4/12., 4/16 Match on 3/26 will be at 9:00am.
Is your child interested in competitive soccer? For information about upcoming tryouts for Academy Competitive Teams (ages 7-18), contact Liverpool Football Club - International Academy Bay Area, at email@example.com or 1-855-946-7272, or visit our web page at www.lfcabayarea.com.
Why Choose Liverpool Football Club IAA?
Here’s why our academy stands out:
- Your child will be coached by professional coaches, never parent volunteers.
- Our instructional leagues play 4 v 4 soccer (4 players on each team), which means your child touches the ball more.
- The JCC’s athletic field is a safe, family-friendly, enclosed environment.
- Pre-identification of children who may be qualified for competitive soccer. Children can go directly from the instructional league into the competitive program.