Get Started Today!
- What classes does the JCC offer? See the Classes section of this page. You can also see the Group Fitness Schedule for Pilates Mat classes that are free for Full Center Members.
- What are the fees? See our fees page.
- How do I register? Click here to register online.
- Who should I contact if I have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch our 60-second video to see Pilates apparatus in action and learn how it can benefit you.
The JCC offers an extensive Pilates apparatus program with nine Pilates Reformers for small group training, duets & trios. We also have other Pilates apparatus including the Pilates Chair and Pilates Tower.
Sign up for a complimentary Pilates Apparatus Orientation! We're offering a free one-hour class for any new participant. To schedule, please contact Nettie Azoulay at email@example.com or 408.357.7440.
Pilates Apparatus Classes
Pilates Specialty Classes: Reformer/ Tower/Chair Training
In addition to small and large group classes, private and buddy training, the Pilates Department is now offering 60-minute specialty classes to meet every every participant’s individual needs. Apparatus includes the Pilates Reformer, Tower, and Chair. All participants must complete the complimentary Pilates Reformer Orientation before starting specialty classes. Price per 60-minute session is $35 for Full Center Members, $45 for Social Members and non-members for a 3 person group. Specialty classes include:
- Athletic Conditioning – An intensive Pilates workout for the physically fit and injury free!
- Bone Health – For people with Osteoporosis or Osteopenia
- Pre/Post Natal – 1-3 person group (when available). Strengthen abdominals, back and pelvic floor for a more comfortable delivery and faster recovery!
- Pilates Bootcamp – Half Pilates Reformer, Half Pilates strength training on the Mat, Bootcamp style!
- Pilates for Men – A Pilates class just for men, geared toward men
Are you interested in taking Pilates Apparatus classes with your friends or family members?
Let us know and we will start a private customized class just for you!
Pilates Mat Classes
Pilates Mat classes are offered through the JCC's Group Fitness Department and are free for Full Center Members. Pilates Mat classes use only a mat and do not use the Pilates Reformer or other apparatus. For a listing of Pilates Mat classes, see the Group Fitness Schedule.