Meet Our Massage Therapists
- Alan - Alan's massage therapy disciplines include myofascial release, trigger point therapy, deep tissue, sports massage, cranial sacral therapy, movement reeducation, and craniosacral therapy. As a martial artist who studies multiple styles, he is sensitive to subtlety and complexity in patterns of movement.
- April - April's massage therapy disciplines include Swedish massage, sports massage, foot reflexology, cranial sacral therapy, deep tissue, polarity "energy" body work, and pre-natal massage. Her philosophy is, "In what can be a very hectic world, it can be difficult to hear our bodies telling us what they need. Who gives to the giver? As a massage therapist, it is my responsibility to provide tools to assist in this process."
- Felisa - Felisa's massage therapy disciplines include Swedish massage, sports massage, deep tissue, and pre-natal. Her philosophy is that massage is a necessity, not a luxury. It will help you to feel better and have more energy and focus, so that you can be productive in all areas of your life.
- Jaire -Jaire's massage therapy disciplines include deep tissue, myofascial release, trigger point, sports, active muscle therapy, PNF stretching, Swedish, breath work techniques, energy body work, meditation, and sound "bath" therapy. A long-time practitioner of meditation and sound therapy, Jaire emphasizes addressing the entire body/mind connection as a whole in order to achieve long-lasting therapeutic effects, and to live a more centered and balanced life.
- Kristyn -Kristyn's massage therapy disciplines include Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point therapy. PNF and breath work techniques. Kristyn believes in helping others understand how their body and mind work together and enjoys being their guide through massage, breathing, and full harmony with one's self.
- Liz - Liz's massage therapy disciplines include orthopedic, sports massage, Swedish, Myofascial release, trigger point, and PNF stretching. Her philosophy is that bodywork is an essential piece of your healthcare, not just a luxury. "Bodywork has been shown to improve sports performance...help your recover from workouts, injuries, surgeries, and stress.