- What is The Sufferfest? It's the gold standard in indoor cycling training videos. They create the incredible experience of being in the middle of races like the Tour de France and World Championships. Cyclists watch the videos on a big screen as they cycle together on spin bikes.
- What's so great about it? Train with structured workouts designed by the world’s best cycling coaches. The videos will transform you! The JCC is the exclusive studio in Santa Clara County for The Sufferfest.
- When can I do it?
- Classes are held on Fridays from 5:45am-6:45am, in Studio A.
- Is there a fee? Yes, this is a fee-based class. Classes are $5 per class for Full Center Members, and $15 per class for Social Members and non-members.
- Who can I contact for more information? Contact Erin Guèdenet, firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.357.7480.
Watch this short video to learn more about what Sufferfest videos are like: