The JCC offers more than 90 classes each week, FREE for Full Center Members. Classes are held in our two beautiful group fitness studios.
See our Group Fitness Schedule for a complete list of regularly scheduled classes, dates and times.
Upcoming special events include:
- American Heart Month -- Enter to win a Fitbit!
For more information, contact Kirsten Olshan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kia graduated from Cal-Poly with a B.S. in Animal Science. After moving to Santa Cruz, Kia began studying Iyengar Yoga in 1998 with Kofi Busia. Her love of yoga and desire to share it spurred her to complete her 300 hour teacher training with Mark Stephens. Through her yoga practice, Kia’s study of the expression of movement within the body led to a fascination with dance. After having studied intensively with Worldanz, Kia became a certified Worldanz instructor in August of 2014. Kia remains grateful to share her passion for dance and yoga within the community.
Get your heart pumping and enter for a chance to win a Fitbit with a heart monitor! Participate in group fitness classes in February and earn a raffle ticket for each class you take. Then bring your raffle tickets to the Fitness Desk (located in Fitness A on the first floor) to enter for a chance to win.
You can also participate in special Heart Month events at the JCC, including:
Friday, February 3rd
- Join the APJCC staff and WEAR RED today!
- Also, enjoy a RED Zumba Dance Party with Paris from 5:30-6:30pm today, followed by heart healthy refreshments at 6:30pm. Free for Full Center Members. Social Members and non-members must purchase a JCC day pass.
Sunday, February 19th
- RED Zumba Dance Party with Amy from 10:15-11:15am in Studio A, followed by heart-healthy refreshments at 11:15am. Free for Full Center Members. Social Members and non-members must purchase a JCC day pass.
Friday, February 24th
Shabbat lunch for ages 55+ with Dr. Felix Lee, Interventional Cardiologist, Good Samaritan Hospital, from 12:00-2:00pm in the APJCC Auditorium. Fee when you purchase tickets in advance is $6 JCC members, $8.50 non-members, or $10 at the door. To sign up, click here. This program is made possible, in part, by a generous grant from the Milton and Sophie Meyer Fund.
Sunday, February 26th
- RED Heart Health Meditation with Kirsten from 11:45am-12:45pm in Studio B. Free for Full Center Members. Social Members and non-members must purchase a JCC day pass.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Group Fitness Policies