For the Kids
Here is the information for Jewbilee 2017!
Now there are two ways for your children to get the most out of Jewbilee. Drop them off at Club J or participate with them! There are also option for children under 4 and teens.
RSVP before Jewbilee to guarantee a spot. Day of drop off is first come, first served and there may not be enough spots.
(Childcare is up to 2 hours only).
Option 1: Club J
Ages 5 & Up
- Please RSVP to email@example.com (with your child's name, age, parent name, first and last, and what time you will drop off). Drop in childcare will be available on a first come first serve basis so be sure to RSVP to reserve your child's guaranteed spot.
- Childcare is for children ages 5 and up. If you have a younger child, please see below.
- Drop your child off at Club J (on the school side of the JCC). All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
- Club J sessions line up with Jewbilee class sessions, so the best time to drop your child off is during the 10 minute passing periods between sessions. You can see the Jewbilee schedule here.
- Children will participate in the Jewbilee sessions that are happening in Club J.
- Children can stay for any or all of the sessions. RSVP's will be for the entirety of Jewbilee 1:00pm - 6pm.
Option 2: Playroom
Ages 4 & Under
1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your child's name, age, parent name, first and last, and what time you will drip off). Drop in childcare will be available on a first come first serve basis so be sure to RSVP to reserve your child's guaranteed spot.
- The Playroom is for children 3 months to 4. If you have an older child see above.
- Drop off your child at the playroom across from fitness center. All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
Activities for Kids and their Families:
Bimbam: Open Studio with BimBam
Join the creative director of BimBam (formerly G-dcast) to contribute to the soundtrack and artwork for a new "music video" for Adon Olam, a liturgical poem that is very familiar to regular synagogue goers. We will explore the themes of this powerful text together, do some expressive painting and finally, record ourselves singing. From these assets, Sarah will produce a video after tonight's program and launch it on the BimBam YouTube channel. All are welcome...adults as well as families with kids 8+.
Family Yoga with the APJCC's Linda Adelson
Camp Shalom Preview